Milk thistle extract silymarin and Silybin, silymarin including Silybinin A,B; Silydianin; Silychristin; Dehydrosilybinin;IsosilybininA,B.Milk thistle extract is a nutritional supplement that is made from the seeds of a member of the daisy family, usually known as milk thistle. This plant is native to the Mediterranean area and is also found in parts of Europe, the Middle East, and some areas of northern Africa. Milk thistle has a long history as a treatment for liver disease, with the seeds either used to create an extract or a tincture, depending on the type of alternative or folk medicine that is being used.
Product: Milk Thistle Extract
Specification: 80% Silymarin
80% Silymarin+Silybin 30%
80% Silymarin+Silybin A+B 30%
Water soluble Silymarin
Water soluble Silybin
Latin Name: Silybum marianum (L.)Gaertn.
Appearance: Light Yellow Fine Powder
Particle Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying:<5.0%
Total Plate Count:<1000cfu/g
E.coli: Not detected
Salmonella: Not detected
Function and Application
1) Protect liver, improve liver function, promote the secretion of bile and inflammation
2) Strong antioxidant, can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence;
3) Prevent alcohol, chemical toxin, heavy metal, drugs, food toxins, the environment; pollution and so on of the damage to the liver, and promote the regeneration of liver cells and repair.
1) Milk Thistle Extract is widely used in drug, health products, food and cosmetics.
2) Milk Thistle Extract has the functions of protecting liver cell membrane and improving the liver function.
3) Milk Thistle Extract has the function of detoxification, reducing the blood fat, benefiting the gallbladder, protecting the brain and removing the free radical of body.
4) Milk Thistle Extract has the function of radiation hardening, arteriosclerosis preventing,skinaging delaying
Add: high-tech district xi'an Shaanxi China Tangyan Road no. 11